Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How to Make Your Car Run On Water - Can Cars Run on Water?

Is Run Your Car On Water A Scam or a Reality – Can a Car Run On Water?

Read our run car water reviews, by CLICKING HERE

It is apparent that we are in some desperate situations:

Texas (where the large oil refineries are) just experienced a major hurricane disaster and this is the exact climate for high gas price increase

Lehman Brothers just filed bankruptcy and Wall Street is scrambling for help. This is another disaster for high gas prices.

We are in the process of an election and the economy is a steady topic, but there is no immediate help with the gas prices.

Chavez chased the UN ambassador out of his country and his country does supply gas to the US. This is another disaster for trouble with high gas prices.

I could go on and on. You listen to the news and hear how it is all playing out.

Over the weekend, I went to purchase gas to fill up because I know the high price is coming. I filled up my car and two five gallon bottles that I am keeping in my shed (this is unsafe, but I have no choice). The gas then was $3.69 per gallon. This is in Florida.

The next day when I passed by the same gas station, the price had gone up to $3.74 and today it is up to $3.79. It is steadily rising.

Of course, you may have heard about gas gouging in Orlando and other States where the gas prices went up to as much as $5.00 per gallon.

What do we do in this time of crisis? What alternatives do we have?

Of course, there is the option of running your car on biofuel or vegetable oil, but that is just too much work. I saw a documentary the other day with a couple in England driving around looking for vegetable oil. I would rather buy the gas than go on a pilgrimage for vegetable oil.

What about the concept of "run your car on water?" This is a viable option and I have taken a serious look at it and done some intense research on the subject because people like myself want to know what alternatives there are out there since there is no help right now from the government or its entities.

There does not seem to be any end in sight soon either.

Reuters released a video about water powered cars and the video shows how a company in Japan by the name of Genepax utilized the technology and is creating cars to run with water.

As indicated by the published Reuters video on June 13, 2008, the water powered car is selling for about $18,700 US dollars. This does not include the cost of the car, however. You can watch the video by Clicking Here

That sounds a bit expensive to me and probably would not be a feasible option to our immediate problems of high gas prices.

If you want to learn more about how to run your car on water, then you should definitely look into it and go directly to the website with more information to show you how to convert your car to run on water.

1 comment:

Elite Hail International said...

This is one of the most brilliant pieces of writing I've ever come across. I read all of your blogs, but my favourite is this one. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I hope you'll continue to provide excellent content in the future. Auto Dent Removal Service Near Me